Saturday, March 30, 2013

Ma première vente !

Communication is indispensable in commerce. I heard about it but came to realise it this past Wednesday (March 27) when I sold my first pouch! It wasn't people's favourite but things don't always go the way we expect them to..


The biggest headache came when I started wrapping up my object. I wanted it to be original but I either didn't have the right thing or it just didn't look right. Finally I put my pouch into a zip lock bag and posted it. The customer received it 2 days later and closed the deal with a positive evaluation.

No need to say how excited I was and still am. I should find a better wrapping solution though and be ready for my next sales.

Costança Cabral has a great post on wrapping gifts in old maps that she finds in charity shops. I love this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment